Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Still Raining

We haven't seen the sun in I don't know how many days. If it's not outright raining, there's a mist in the air. In no time I'm damp. My clothes feel a little heavier. Dreary weather or not, I'm making decent progress in getting the house ready for a roof. The east side is nearly covered with house wrap. In another good day's work it will be trimmed and ready. I've been chipping away at the roof framing for the MQP, and I'm ready to set the hip rafter. The south side needs a little more work. The rough openings for the bedroom windows need re-framing, but all the pieces are cut so it shouldn't take too long. Then all that's left between me and a metal roof is the trim on the end of the rafters. I may be able to call Brian Mitchell by the middle of next week.

No comments: